Wednesday, March 03, 2010

embroidery classes this weekend and beyond


Dear friends,

Oh, no! Not another email about embroidery classes!

1) This Saturday -- looking for a creative interlude? Sign up for my 3-hour embroidery workshop:

Saturday, 3/6 from 11am-2pm, at 3rd Ward's Metropolitan Avenue space, 573 Metropolitan (btw Lorimer & Union), Brooklyn - a block from the L or G to Metropolitan/Lorimer Station

$60 + $10 materials fee



2) I am very excited about my upcoming Embroidered Portraits class at the Textile Arts Center of New York in Brooklyn. I am alerting you that the dates for this class have changed, again! Here is the correct, and FINAL info for that class:

4, 3-hour sessions,

11am - 2pm
Saturdays in April and May:
April 10, 7, 24, and May 1st

$150 for 4 classes + $25 materials fee

To register:
call 718-369-0222 or email info@textileartscenter.com


And coming soon, more classes at Pratt!!


Thanks for your ongoing support and interest in my work! And please let me know what you all are up to! And send any questions about the above, or even philosophical queries about whatever's on your mind...

Iviva Olenick

No comments: